CONNECTING COMMUNITIES AND RESEARCHERS ACROSS THE NORTH WEST COAST
The Community Research and Engagement Network (COREN) is a collaborative of voluntary, community, faith, and social enterprise (VCFSE) organisations, public advisors, and researchers, across the North West Coast.
The COREN is a platform for members to share their knowledge and expertise, and to learn from each other, in order to support the development, dissemination, and implementation, of health and social care research. It is also a supportive space for new collaborations to be promoted and developed.
The CoREN’s objectives are to:
– Know what matters to people in local communities, which health research could help improve.
– Ensure communities are involved in developing, creating
and doing research which has the potential to impact in local places.
– Create and facilitate a space for discussion and
development of research.
– Share knowledge and skills around health research and how better to understand it and get involved.
3 main workstreams:-
1) Capacity building &
2) Research ready and active!
3) Community ready researchers
Learn more about the CoREN by downloading this PDF.
CoREN privacy notice.