Rapid Conversion of Evidence Summaries (RaCES)
“A collaboration between ARC NWC Members and MIDAS used for rapidly
converting systematic reviews into evidence summaries to inform practice.”
What is involved?
• ARC NWC member contacts MIDAS with a research question or an area of practice they are developing
• Searches are undertaken to identify a relevant systematic review
• The review is critical appraised, implications for the service identified and a two-page summary written
• Recommendations from the review are implemented into practice
• The summary is submitted for publication in a journal to inform others of the findings
For a more detailed overview of the stages please see the video.
For further information on how to get involved in RaCES contact: ARCNWC-MIDAS@uclan.ac.uk
•Download the RaCES infographic (thumbnail below) by clicking here.