Person-Centred Complex Care currently has three sub-themes. Find out more about them below.
Continuity of Care
• Neuropsychosocial outcomes following paediatric epilepsy surgery
• Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Care Home Pathways
• Self-management intervention for diplopia due to ocular cranial nerve palsy
• ACTIVATE: Angina Controlled Trial Investigating the Value of the ‘Activate your heart’ Therapeutic E-intervention
• Service delivery interventions for people with epilepsy and for people with epilepsy and intellectual disability
• Exploring the use of remote and digital/online services, and the perceived effectiveness of this mode of delivery in addressing young people’s mental health needs.
• ASPIRE remote: A collAborative qualitative exploration of the experienceS of PaediatrIc Rheumatology JuvenilE Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA) remote consultations
• Multimorbidity clustering to inform more equitable health and social care