SYSTEM P – ADDRESSING THE CHALLENGES TO POPULATION HEALTH THROUGH COLLABORATION
“ENABLING US TO PROGRAMME EQUITY, RATHER THAN TACKLE INEQUALITY”
System P is a Predictive, Preventative and Precise approach to Population, Patient and Person health outcomes.
The programme is currently being delivered across the nine local authority areas in Cheshire and Merseyside and takes a whole system approach to addressing multiagency, multisector challenges that negatively impact population health.
The second System P hackathon will be held on 27th April which aims to:
- Review the high level segmentation profile of the Cheshire & Merseyside population
- Explain the progress made on data linkages and our future plans
- Review the Key lines of Enquiry created for the two priority segments at the first Hackathon
- Experts will guide us through the data packs to help us interpret the meaning of the priority segment data for each place
- Have group discussions on both Complex Lives and Frailty & Dementia – comparing and contrasting the segments across Cheshire & Merseyside and reflecting on the insight
- Discuss next steps and opportunities for shared learning.
You can find out more about the programme in the System P newsletter, where key concepts of the programme and the thinking that drives the approach behind the programme is shared. It also provides progress to date and details on how the team plan to work with local stakeholders moving forward.
The video below will tell you more about System P.